Barkeep Organic Bitters
This product is unavailable
Produce with 100% Organic Ingredients, unique and original flavors. Repeat winners of Greenbar's Barmade Bitters Challenge, a contest to find the best bartender made bitters in America.Chinese Bitters (2009, 2011,2013). Each flavor delivers a unique experience.
- Flavor Profile: A heady interpretation of the traditional five-spice blend, Josh Loving's Chinese bitters adds warmth and dimension to a cocktail.
- Mixing Notes: A favorite with brown spirits. Try with a Old Fashioned or Manhattan Cocktail.
- Flavor Profile: Marshall Altier's Apple bitters offers rich notes of caramelized apple and warm spice.
- Mixing Notes: A natural with whiskey, rum and brandy cocktails. It's also great with beer and desserts.
- Flavor Profile: Adam Stemmler & Dustin Haarstad's Fennel bitters, with a touch of white spice, lends a green note and savory finish to cocktails.
- Mixing Notes: Add as a counterpoint to bright and fruity profile cocktails.
- A few dashes of Messrs Brassil and Tardugno's Bitters, made with Savory Herbs and Spices, will add depth and aroma to your favorite Cocktail, soda or desert.
- Flavor Profile: Made with flowers & herbs, Tobin Ellis & John Hogan's Lavender Bitters, balances fresh lavender's floral yet deeply masculine nature.
- Mixing Notes: Ideal partner for gin and other white spirit drinks.